The beginning of a new year is an opportunity for reflection. That certainly applies to technology. This edition features content on the top 30 CNCF projects of 2022 and the best DevOps tools you should consider using in 2023. It also reflects the importance of cost optimization in today’s economy. If the economy has got you down, we’ve included a couple of fun things to distract you for a little while.
- AWS Nitro Enclaves supports multiple enclaves
- Create more than 1 enclave per EC2 instance. See our previous post on enclaves support in EKS and Kubernetes.
AWS container blogs
- Eliminate Kubernetes node scaling lag with pod priority and over-provisioning
- This blog explains how to use low priority pause pods to create excess capacity in your cluster so you’re not waiting for the cluster to scale. When run a workload, the pause pods pre-empted, allowing the workload to be scheduled on the cluster.
- Authenticate to Amazon EKS using Google Workspace
- This post how to access an EKS cluster by authenticating with Google Workspace (formerly called G-suite) using the EKS’s OIDC authentication and Dex.
- Self-Service Kubernetes Development with ArgoCD
- Best DevOps tools, platforms, and services in 2023
- See what the top 30 open source projects in 2022
- Managing the cost of Kubernetes
- Kubescape accepted into the CNCF sandbox
- Multi-Environment GitOps for Kubernetes with ArgoCD, Crossplane, and Kyverno
- On Amazon EKS and Cost Optimisation
- A simple, but ingenious way to merge KUBECONFIG files
- Provisioning Kubernetes clusters on AWS with Terraform and EKS
- Protect your mission critical pods with PriorityClass